Information for our Site Users
Welcome to the National Ethanol Conference website. The RFA has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy for our website users and our membership. The following paragraphs disclose our information gathering and dissemination practices. The privacy statement may change at any time; any changes will be posted on this page. Should you have additional questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
- Our postal address is:
Renewable Fuels Association
425 Third Street, SW
Washington, D.C. 20024
- We can be reached via e-mail at:
- You can reach us by telephone at:
Your e-mail address will only be used within the RFA and its entities. We do not sell or send e-mail addresses to anyone outside the RFA. If you wish to be removed from our e-mail mailings, please e-mail email@example.com or call our web site supervisor at 202-289-3835.
- “Cookies” are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on you computer’s hard drive. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future.
- A unique number called an IP address identifies every computer on the Internet. Each time you connect to the Internet your machine is assigned an IP address. An IP address is a number that identifies each sender or receiver of information that is sent in packets across the Internet.
RFA contains links to other external websites that do not fall under the ethanolRFA.org domain. RFA is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such external websites.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
We at the RFA are concerned about protecting children’s privacy and follow these guidelines:
RFA DOES NOT:
- Collect online contact information without prior parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child’s request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent.
- Collect personally identifiable offline contact information without prior parental consent.
- Distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information without prior parental consent.
- Give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent.
- Entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity.